We provide comprehensive cornea and contact lens care. After an eye examination we evaluate your eyes with a tear film analysis and corneal evaluation to determine which type of contact lens will best suit your individual needs.
We prescribe all major brands of soft and rigid contact lenses. Additionally, we prescribe custom designed contact lenses for special needs as well as special eye problems.
Guaranteed Contact Lens Success Program
For our contact lens patients, we offer our Guaranteed Contact Lens Success Program. For the first 60 days after you purchase contact lenses in our office, if for any reason you are unsatisfied, we will buy back any unopened boxes and/or credit your account for any unopened boxes. No questions asked.
- Specialized contact lenses
- Bifocal/Multifocal Contact Lenses
- Monovision Contact Lenses
- Astigmatism Contact Lenses
- Keratoconus Treatment
- Contact Lenses for the Treatment of Dry Eye Syndrome
- Implantable Contact Lenses (ICL)
- Scleral Contact Lenses
- Gas Permeable Contact Lenses
- Pediatric Contact Lenses
- Prosthetic Contact Lenses
- Colored Contact Lenses
Our contact lens staff is able to answer many of your questions and is available for ongoing contact lens instruction and training.
Some of the contact lens lines that we carry: